The Ninth National Hockey League All-Star Game took place at the Detroit Olympia, home of the Detroit Red Wings, on October 2, 1955. The Red Wings, winner of the 1955 Stanley Cup Finals, played a team of All-Stars, winning by a score of 3–1.
||Detroit Red Wings
||Dick Irvin (Chicago Black Hawks)
||Jimmy Skinner (Detroit Red Wings)
- Harvey (Beliveau, Smith), 16:38
- Howe (Reibel, Delvecchio), 0:57 2nd (PPG)
- Reibel (Howe, Lindsay), 5:43
- Reibel (Goldham, Lindsay), 19:33 (ENG)
- Flaman, 1:28 1st
- Geoffrion, 9:04 1st
- Stewart, 10:32 1st
- Stanley, 16:14 1st
- Morricon, 19:14 1st
- Harvey, 12:28 3rd
- Corcoran, 8:46 1st
- Bucyk, 15:16 1st
- Corcoran, 6:40 2nd
- Hollingworth, 16:01 2nd
- Hollingworth, 10:54 3rd
||L - Harry Lumley
||W - Glenn Hall
- Note 1: Named to the First All-Star Team in 1954–55.
- Note 2: Named to the Second All-Star Team in 1954–55.