This is the 2020-21 Northern Collegiate Hockey Association Men's season.
The conference announced on August 6th that conference play will not begin until the 2021 calendar year and that members are free to schedule non-conference games as conditions allow.
On December 21st the St. Norbert College announced that the St. Norbert Green Knights men's ice hockey team and St. Norbert Green Knights women's ice hockey team won't be playing for the 2020-21 playing season as its main conference had already cancelled fall and winter sports.
- On May 27, 2020 the College of St. Scholsatica announced that the St. Scholastica Saints men's ice hockey and St. Scholastica Saints women's ice hockey teams would be joining the Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference from the Northern Collegiate Hockey Association for the 2021-22 playing season replacing the St. Thomas Tommies (NCAA) men's ice hockey and St. Thomas Tommies (NCAA) women's ice hockey teams respectively.
|South Division||Overall Record|
|Milwaukee School of Engineering Raiders||8||3||4||1||21||21||9||19||10||7||2||52||47|
|Lake Forest Foresters||6||1||5||0||7||21||3||6||1||5||0||7||21|
|North Division||Overall Record|
|St. Scholastica Saints||8||4||4||0||36||28||12||15||7||8||0||62||57|
|St. Norbert Green Knights||Opted out of 2020-21 playing season due to COVID-19 pandemic|
Note: Two games between Lake Forest and Trine were cancelled on the February 12th and 13th due to COVID-19 protocols. Due to rules put in place for the season these games were declared no contests and do not appear in either teams records (league and overall) for the season.
Harris Cup Playoffs
The top four teams in each division qualify for the playoffs. The quarterfinals are best-of-three and the semifinal and final rounds are single game with the winner of the tournament earning the conference's automatic bid to the 2021 NCAA Division III Men's Ice Hockey Tournament. However, the tournament would be cancelled early in 2021.
- Adrian Bulldogs defeated Trine Thunder 4-1
- Milwaukee School of Engineering Raiders defeated Aurora Spartans 2-1
- St. Scholastica Saints defeated Concordia Falcons 5-4 (ot)
- Marian Sabres defeated Lawrence Vikings 3-1
- Milwaukee School of Engineering Raiders defeated Adrian Bulldogs 3 points to 1
- Marian Sabres defeated St. Scholastica Saints 2 games to none