This is the 2019 NCAA Division I Women's Ice Hockey Championship.
Eight teams qualify for the single elimination tournament. The top four teams were seeded by the tournament committee. The quarterfinal round game held at the home rink of the higher seeded team. The semifinal and final rounds are held at the People's United Center in Hamden, Connecticut.
Four conference tournament champions earned automatic berths in the tournament.
- College Hockey America tournament champion: Syracuse Orange
- ECAC tournament champion: Clarkson Golden Knights
- Hockey East tournament champion: Northeastern Huskies
- WCHA tournament champion: Wisconsin Badgers
- Wisconsin Badgers defeated Syracuse Orange 4-0
- Clarkson Golden Knights defeated Boston College Eagles 2-1 (ot)
- Minnesota Golden Gophers defeated Princeton Tigers 5-2
- Cornell Big Red defeated Northeastern Huskies 3-2 (ot)
- Minnesota Golden Gophers defeated Cornell Big Red 2-0
- Wisconsin Badgers defeated Clarkson Golden Knights 5-0
National Championship Game