2019 NCAA Division III Women's Ice Hockey Tournament is a tournament to determine the women's national champion at the Division III level. The field was expanded to ten teams for this edition.
Ten teams receive bids to the tournament six of which are allotted to conference champions and three at-large bids. The first and quarterfinal rounds will be held at campus sites. The semifinal and final rounds are to be held at the rink of the highest remaining seed in the tournament.
The United Collegiate Hockey Conference started play with the 2017-18 season and would not be eligible for an automatic bid until the 2019-20 season. The team was put in the B pool along with the Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Association champion where one of the two teams would qualify for the tournament with the other team being eligible for an At-large bid.
After completion of the quarterfinal round it will announced where the semifinal and final rounds will be played as the highest seeded remaining team in the tournament will be named host team.
- Colonial Hockey Conference champion: Endicott Gulls
- Northeast Women's Hockey League champion: Plattsburgh Cardinals
- Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference champion: St. Thomas Tommies
- New England Hockey Conference champion: Norwich Cadets
- New England Small College Athletic Conference champion: Williams Ephs
- Northern Collegiate Hockey Association champion: Adrian Bulldogs
Pool B BidEdit
One of the following schools are selected for the tournament
- UCHC Champion: Elmira Soaring Eagles
- WIAC Champion: Wisconsin-Eau Claire Blugolds
Pool C (At-Large) BidsEdit
- Hamline Pipers defeated Wisconsin-River Falls Falcons 5-1
- St. Thomas Tommies defeated Wisconsin-Eau Claire Blugolds 4-3
- Plattsburgh Cardinals defeated Williams Ephs 5-3
- Adrian Bulldogs defeated Elmira Soaring Eagles 3-2 (ot)