This is the 2019-20 Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Association Men's hockey season.
Membership Changes[edit | edit source]
- On April 5, 2018 the Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference announced that the men's and women's teams representing Northland College (the Northland Lumberjacks and Northland Lumberjills) will be added to the WIAC as associate members for the 2019-20 season. Both teams were members of the Northern Collegiate Hockey Association.
Membership[edit | edit source]
Conference Standings[edit | edit source]
|Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference||Overall Record|
|Wisconsin-Eau Claire Blugolds||15||11||3||1||51||28||23||28||22||4||2||103||46|
|Wisconsin-Stevens Point Pointers||15||10||2||3||67||34||23||28||18||7||3||116||67|
|Wisconsin-River Falls Falcons||15||7||6||2||46||42||16||29||16||10||3||87||70|
|Wisconsin-Stout Blue Devils||15||6||9||0||43||58||12||27||8||18||1||68||102|
Commissioner's Cup (Conference Tournament)[edit | edit source]
Format[edit | edit source]
All teams qualify. The third and sixth and fourth and fifth place teams meet in a best-of-three series (2 games plus mini game) in the first round. The series winner meets the top seed in the best-of-three series (2 games plus mini game) in the semifinal round. The semifinal winners meet for the conference championship. The winner is not guaranteed a spot in the 2020 NCAA Division III Men's Ice Hockey Tournament.
First Round[edit | edit source]
- Wisconsin-River Falls Falcons defeated Northland Lumberjacks 4 points to 1
- Wisconsin-Superior Yellowjackets defeated Wisconsin-Stout Blue Devils 4 points to 2
Semifinals[edit | edit source]
- Wisconsin-Stevens Point Pointers defeated Wisconsin-River Falls Falcons 4 points to none
- Wisconsin-Eau Claire Blugolds defeated Wisconsin-Superior Yellowjackets 4 points to none