This is the 2019-20 United Collegiate Hockey Conference men's season. This is the conference's third season.
|United Collegiate Hockey Conference||Overall Record|
|Wilkes University Colonels||18||14||4||0||81||56||42||29||19||10||0||126||94|
|Elmira Soaring Eagles||18||13||5||0||79||37||39||26||17||8||1||105||64|
|Nazareth Golden Flyers||18||8||9||1||51||51||26||28||12||13||3||80||79|
|Lebanon Valley Flying Dutchmen||18||3||11||4||38||61||15||25||5||16||4||48||79|
|King's College Monarchs||18||2||15||1||26||100||8||25||3||21||1||38||131|
Point System for Conference GamesEdit
For the 2018-19 season the NCAA allowed conferences to determine their conference games by playing 3-on-3 overtime or shootout. The UCHC adopted the following point system.
- 3 points for a regulation or 5-on-5 overtime win.
- 2 points for a 3-on-3 overtime or shootout win, this is recorded as a tie for NCAA purposes.
- 1 point for a 3-on-3 overtime or shootout loss, this is recorded as a tie for NCAA purposes.
- 0 points for a regulation or 5-on-5 overtime loss.
The top six teams qualify for the tournament with the 3rd and 4th seeds hosting the 6th and 5th seeds respectively in single elimination the quarterfinals. The 1st seed hosts the lower seeded quarterfinal winner and the 2nd seed hosts the higher seeded quarterfinal winner in the first to three point with mini-game semifinal. The semifinal winners meet for the conference championship in another first to three point with mini-game series. The tournament champion earns the conference's automatic bid to the 2020 NCAA Division III Men's Ice Hockey Tournament.
- Nazareth Golden Flyers defeated Elmira Soaring Eagles 5-2
- Stevenson Mustangs defeated Neumann Knights 8-4
- Utica Pioneers defeated Nazareth Golden Flyers 4 points to none
- Wilkes University Colonels defeated Stevenson Mustangs 4 points to 2