This is the 2019-20 Sask/Alta Senior Hockey League season. This is the league's 66th season.
|2||St. Walburg Eagles||16||13||2||1||0||87||40||27|
|4||Meadow Lake Broncos||16||12||4||0||0||92||63||24|
|7||Elk Point Elks||16||9||7||0||0||85||77||18|
|8||Two Hills Longhorns||16||8||6||1||1||73||60||18|
|9||Paradise Valley Jets||16||6||10||0||0||68||96||12|
|10||Paradise Hill Hawks||16||4||10||1||1||45||73||10|
The top eight teams qualify for the playoffs. The quarterfinals are best-of-five series with 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6 4 vs 5. The teams are re-seeded for the best-of-seven semifinals with 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3. The semifinal winners meet in a best-of-seven series for the league championship and a spot in the 2020 Alberta Senior AA playoffs.
- Hillmond Hitmen defeated Two Hills Longhorns 3 games to none
- St. Walburg Eagles defeated Elk Point Elks 3 games to none
- Wainwright Rustlers defeated Lashburn Flyers 3 games to 2
- Meadow Lake Broncos defeated Dewberry Mustangs 3 games to 2
- Hillmond Hitmen defeated Meadow Lake Broncos 3 games to 2
- St. Walburg Eagles defeated Wainwright Rustlers 3 games to 1
The playoff champion earns the right to advance to the 2020 Alberta Senior AA playoffs.
The ninth through twelfth place teams participate in a two round playoff. The semifinal round is best-of-five with the final round being best-of-five.
- Paradise Valley Jets defeated Kitscoty Monarchs 3 games to 1
- Paradise Hill Hawks defeated Maidstone Jets 3 games to 1