This is the 2019-20 Ontario Junior Hockey League season. This is the league's 10th season as a re-established league after the league members played in 2 separate leagues for the 2009-10 season.
Suspending of PlayEdit
The Canadian Junior Hockey League announced Thursday that effective Friday, March 13, all games and hockey-related activity involving its member clubs have been cancelled, until further notice, due to the continued threat of the global COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic as well as potential exposure and contamination of its players, team staff members, on and off-ice officials, volunteers and fans.
- In March 2019, the OJHL announced the addition of the Collingwood Colts for the 2019-20 season as the Kingston Voyageurs franchise was sold and relocated.
- Also for the 2019-20 season it was announced that the Newmarket Hurricanes had been sold and would be re-located to Milton and be rebranded the Milton Menace.
- After the 2019-20 season the Collingwood Colts announced they would be renamed the Collingwood Blues after a previous team that had played in Collingwood as a member of the OJHL from 1948 until folding in 2011.
|Buffalo Jr. Sabres||54||31||17||1||5||201||178||68|
|Toronto Jr. Canadiens||54||38||10||2||4||207||144||82|
|St. Michael's Buzzers||54||29||18||2||5||229||184||65|
|North York Rangers||54||21||25||4||4||171||203||50|
|Trenton Golden Hawks||54||40||10||1||3||228||134||87|
Buckland Cup PlayoffsEdit
The top eight teams in each conference qualify for the playoffs with the division winners are seeded 1-2 and the first place team plays the eighth place team 2 vs7, 3 vs 6, 4 vs 5. in the conference quarterfinals. All series are best-of-seven.
- Pickering Panthers defeated Georgetown Raiders 4 games to none
- Buffalo Jr. Sabres defeated Burlington Cougars 4 games to 2
- Oakville Blades defeated Brantford 99ers 4 games to none
- Stouffville Spirit defeated Collingwood Colts 4 games to 3
- Wellington Dukes defeated Cobourg Cougars 4 games to none
- Trenton Golden Hawks defeated Whitby Fury 4 games to 1
- North York Rangers defeated Toronto Jr. Canadiens 4 games to 1
- St. Michael's Buzzers defeated Toronto Patriots 4 games to none
The league playoffs were cancelled prior to the start of the second round.