This is the 2019-20 Northern Collegiate Hockey Association Men's season.
- On May 27, 2020 the College of St. Scholsatica announced that the St. Scholastica Saints men's ice hockey and St. Scholastica Saints women's ice hockey teams would be joining the Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference from the Northern Collegiate Hockey Association for the 2021-22 playing season replacing the St. Thomas Tommies (NCAA) men's ice hockey and St. Thomas Tommies (NCAA) women's ice hockey teams respectively.
|South Division||Overall Record|
|Lake Forest Foresters||20||14||4||2||78||48||30||27||18||6||3||104||66|
|Milwaukee School of Engineering Raiders||20||4||10||6||55||70||14||25||9||10||6||73||78|
|North Division||Overall Record|
|St. Norbert Green Knights||20||11||7||2||73||45||24||29||17||10||2||113||66|
|St. Scholastica Saints||20||5||14||1||46||79||11||27||9||17||1||62||95|
Harris Cup Playoffs
The top four teams in each division qualify for the playoffs. The quarterfinals are best-of-three and the semifinal and final rounds are single game with the winner of the tournament earning the conference's automatic bid to the 2020 NCAA Division III Men's Ice Hockey Tournament.
- Adrian Bulldogs defeated Aurora Spartans 2 games to none
- Trine Thunder defeated Lake Forest Foresters 2 games to 1
- Marian Sabres defeated St. Scholastica Saints 2 games to 1
- St. Norbert Green Knights defeated Lawrence Vikings 2 games to none