This is the 2019-20 Hockey East Women's Hockey Season. This is the league's 16th season of women's hockey.
|Hockey East||Overall Record|
|Boston University Terriers||27||18||6||3||77||43||39||36||24||8||4||108||58|
|Boston College Eagles||27||14||11||2||76||69||30||36||17||16||3||94||97|
|New Hampshire Wildcats||27||12||12||3||58||53||27||37||18||15||4||83||74|
|Maine Black Bears||27||9||11||7||61||62||25||37||15||14||8||93||78|
|Holy Cross Crusaders||27||5||20||2||27||98||12||33||5||23||5||36||117|
Bertagna Trophy Conference TournamentEdit
The top eight teams qualify for the conference tournament with the top four teams hosting quarterfinal best-of-three series. The final two rounds of the conference tournament are single elimination. The tournament winner will earn the conference's automatic bid to the 2020 NCAA Women's Ice Hockey Tournament.
- Northeastern Huskies defeated Vermont Catamounts 2 games to none
- Maine Black Bears defeated Boston University Terriers 2 games to none
- New Hampshire Wildcats defeated Providence Friars 2 games to none
- Connecticut Huskies defeated Boston College Eagles 2 games to 1
- Northeastern Huskies defeated Maine Black Bears 3-1
- Connecticut Huskies defeated New Hampshire Wildcats 4-0