This is the 2019-20 Hanover Tache Junior Hockey League season. This is the league's 33rd season.
- The La Broquerie Habs return to play after sitting out since the 2014-15 season.
|Mitchell Mohawks||Mitchell||Mitchell Arena|
|St. Adolphe Hawks||St. Adolphe, Manitoba||St. Adolphe Community Club & Arena|
|Red River Mud Bugs||25||17||8||0||0||200||104||34|
|Grunthal Red Wings||25||7||17||0||1||113||145||15|
|La Broquerie Habs||25||0||25||0||0||41||289||0|
All six teams qualify for the playoffs. The third seed plays the sixth seed, and the fourth seed plays the fifth seed in the best-of-five quarterfinals (For some reason (possibly concession) the Red River-La Broquerie series was best-of-three). The teams are reseeded after the quarterfinals. The first seed plays the fourth seed and the second seed plays the third seed in the best-of-seven semifinals. The semifinal winners meet for the league championship in a best-of-seven series.
- Red River Mud Bugs defeated La Broquerie Habs 2 games to none
- Steinbach Huskies defeated Grunthall Red Wings 3 games to 1
- Springfield Xtreme defeated Steinbach Huskies 4 games to 1
- Lorette Comets defeated Red River Mud Bugs 4 games to 3