This is the 2019-20 Circuit de Hockey Senior Roger-Lizotte season. This is the league's 29th season.
The Panthères du Haut-Madawaska are registered at the Senior AAA level and are scheduled to represent New Brunswick and more than likely the Atlantic region at the 2020 Allan Cup scheduled to be held in Dundas and Hamilton, Ontario as no other teams were registered at the Senior AAA level in the Atlantic region.
The league playoffs were cancelled on March 12th when Hockey Canada announced the suspension of all activities under its jurisdiction.
Membership Changes[edit | edit source]
- After sitting out the 2018-19 season the Cataractes de Grand-Sault do not return.
- The Castors de St-Quentin apear to have withdrawn due to a lack of players.
- The Ambassadeurs de St-Jacques appear to have folded during the off-season.
Teams[edit | edit source]
Standings[edit | edit source]
|Panthères du Haut-Madawaska||24||22||2||0||0||158||75||44|
|Perth-Andover River Valley Thunder||23||12||9||2||0||113||105||26|
|Draveurs du Bas-Madawaska||24||10||12||1||1||84||110||22|
|As de St-Basile||23||7||16||0||0||73||112||14|
Note: A February 2nd game between Perth-Andover and St-Basile was cancelled and appears not to be re-scheduled.
Coupe Gérald-Martin Playoffs[edit | edit source]
Format[edit | edit source]
All teams qualify. The six teams play a best-of-seven quarterfinal series matched up 1 vs 6, 2 vs 5, 3 vs 4. The two highest quarterfinal losers meet in a best-of-three series for the fourth spot in the semifinals.
Quarterfinals[edit | edit source]
- Panthères du Haut-Madawaska defeated Predateurs Témiscouata 4 games to none
- Dynamo Kedgwick defeated 4 games to 1
- Draveurs du Bas-Madawaska defeated Perth-Andover River Valley Thunder 4 games to 2
Repechage[edit | edit source]
Semifinals[edit | edit source]
- Panthères du Haut-Madawaska defeated Perth-Andover River Valley Thunder 4 games to none
- Dynamo Kedgwick lead Draveurs du Bas-Madawaska 2 games to 1
Playoffs suspended due to COVID-19 pandemic