- The Meadow Lake Broncos were accepted into the league for the 2018-19 season at the Spring 2018 meeting. They are joining from the Beaver Lakes Hockey League.
- After being mentioned as returning to the league for 2017-18 in early September of 2017; the Paradise Valley Jets sat out the 2017-18 season. But they announced as returning for the 2018-19 season 
|St. Walburg Eagles||19||13||5||0||1||108||82||27|
|Meadow Lake Broncos||19||12||4||0||3||108||70||27|
|Elk Point Elks||19||13||6||0||0||100||64||26|
|Two Hills Longhorns||19||12||7||0||0||103||88||24|
|Paradise Valley Jets||19||6||13||0||0||62||129||12|
|Paradise Hill Hawks||19||5||14||0||0||57||79||10|
- 3rd place: St. Walburg finishes ahead of Meadow Lake on first tie-breaker: Total League wins 13 to 12.
- 6th place: Lashburn finished ahead of Dewberry on second tie-breaker: points gained against each other 2 to 0; Lashburn defeated Dewberry 5-4 on December 22 in their only meeting of the season.
- 10th place: Paradise Hill finishes ahead of Neilburg on third tie-breaker: Goals for against each other 7 to 6 Paradise Hill defeated Neilburg 4-1 on November 9 and Neilburg defeated Paradise Hill 5-3 on January 25.
The top eight teams qualify for the playoffs. The quarterfinals are best-of-five series with 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6 4 vs 5. The teams are re-seeded for the best-of-seven semifinals with 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3. The semifinal winners meet in a best-of-seven series for the league championship and a spot in the 2019 Alberta Senior AA playoffs.
- Hillmond Hitmen defeated Two Hills Longhorns 3 games to 1
- Wainwright Rustlers defeated Dewberry Mustangs 3 games to none
- St. Walburg Eagles defeated Lashburn Flyers 3 games to none
- Meadow Lake Broncos defeated Elk Point Elks 3 games to 2
- Hillmond Hitmen defeated Meadow Lake Broncos 4 games to 2
- St. Walburg Eagles defeated Wainwright Rustlers 4 games to 1
The playoff champion earn the right to advance to the 2019 Alberta Senior AA playoffs being held March 28-31 at the Peace Memorial Multiplex in Wainwright, Alberta hosted by the Wainwright Rustlers of the Sask/Alta Senior Hockey League. However, the Hillmond Hitmen represented the league at the tournament.
The ninth through fourteenth place teams participate in a three round playoff. The preliminary round matches up 11 vs 14 and 12 vs 13 in best-of-three series. The semifinal round is best-of-five with the final round being best-of-five.
- Vermilion Rock defeated Neilburg Monarchs 2 games to none
- Maidstone Jets defeated Kitscoty Monarchs 2 games to none
- Vermilion Rock defeated Paradise Valley Jets 3 games to 1
- Paradise Hill Hawks defeated Maidstone Jets 3 games to 1