This is the 2018-19 National Collegiate Development Conference season. This is the league's second season.
- On November 2, 2017 the league announced the New Hampshire Jr. Monarchs would be added to the league for the 2018-19 season.
- On March 16, 2018 the Syracuse Stars announced that they were moving their NCDC, Premier and U-18 Tier 1 teams to the Adirondack Bank Center at Utica Memorial Auditorium in Utica, New York for the 2018-19 season. The Stars will retain a Tier 1 U-16 team in Syracuse. The relocated teams will retain the Syracuse Stars moniker.
- The Rochester Monarchs and South Shore Kings withdrew.
- According to a January 28, 2019 posting on the oursportscentral.com website the Lewiston, Maine-based Twin City Thunder organization will be adding a team to the NCDC for the 2019-20 season. The organization presently has a team in the premier division of the USPHL. The league posted this change along with the return of the Rochester Monarchs as well as the renaming of the Syracuse Stars to the Utica Jr. Comets for the 2019-20 season.
|Boston Jr. Bruins||50||32||15||2||200||139||67|
|Connecticut Jr Rangers||50||30||17||1||178||148||63|
|Islanders Hockey Club||50||27||18||2||157||147||59|
|New Hampshire Jr. Monarchs||50||27||18||4||176||152||59|
|New Jersey Rockets||50||19||24||5||149||189||45|
|P.A.L. Jr. Islanders||50||14||31||4||156||197||33|
The top eight teams qualify for the playoffs. All rounds are best-of-three.
- Northern Cyclones defeated Jersey Hitmen 2 games to none
- Boston Jr. Bruins defeated Boston Bandits 2 games to none
- Connecticut Jr Rangers defeated Syracuse Stars 2 games to none
- Islanders Hockey Club defeated New Hampshire Jr. Monarchs 2 games to none
- Boston Jr. Bruins defeated Northern Cyclones 2 games to none
- Connecticut Jr Rangers defeated Islanders Hockey Club 2 games to none