This is the 2018-19 Federal Hockey League season. This is the league's 9th season.
- The league added the Mentor Ice Breakers and the Elmira Enforcers..
- On April 22, 2019 the league announced the addition of a team based in Danbury, Connecticut for the 2019-20 season. A formal unveiling of name and colors will be held May 3rd.
- On May 21, 2019 the league announced the addition of the Columbus River Dragons who will be based out of the Columbus Civic Center in Columbus, Georgia.
- Just prior to the announcement of the Columbus team, the oursportscentral.com and busleaguehockey.com listed the Delaware Thunder as a member of the league. The team will apparently be based out of Dover, Delaware.
|Carolina Thunderbirds||LJVM Coliseum Annex||4,000||Winston-Salem, North Carolina|
|Danville Dashers||David S. Palmer Arena||2,350||Danville, Illinois|
|Elmira Enforcers||First Arena||3,700||Elmira, New York|
|Mentor Ice Breakers||Mentor Civic Arena||1,600||Mentor, Ohio|
|Port Huron Prowlers||McMorran Place||3,400||Port Huron, Michigan|
|Watertown Wolves||Watertown Municipal Arena||2,000||Watertown, New York|
|Port Huron Prowlers||59||22||32||3||2||237||271||74||.418|
|Mentor Ice Breakers||58||17||35||1||5||203||280||58||.333|
Note: Three points for a regulation win, two for an overtime win, one for an overtime loss, none for a regulation loss.
Commissioner's Cup Playoffs
The top four teams qualify
- Carolina Thunderbirds defeated Port Huron Prowlers 2 games to none
- Elmira Enforcers defeated Watertown Wolves 2 games to none
Commissioner's Cup Final