This is the 2017 Fred Page Cup. The tournament is the Eastern Canada qualifier tournament for the 2017 Royal Bank Cup, which is the Junior A Canadian national championship. The tournament will be held at the Complexe sportif de Terrebonne in Terrebonne, Quebec hosted by the Terrebonne Cobras. The event will be held from May 3-7, 2017.
The tournament involved the champions of the Central Canada Hockey League (Bogart Cup) the Carleton Place Canadians, Maritime Junior A Hockey League (Kent Cup), the Truro Bearcats, Quebec Junior Hockey League (NAPA Cup) the Terrebonne Cobras and the host Terrebonne Cobras. With the Cobras winning the QJHL championship the playoff runner-up, Longueuil College-Francais, qualified as the league representative. The winner of the tournament qualified for the 2017 Royal Bank Cup, which was held in Cobourg, Ontario and hosted by the Cobourg Cougars.
Round Robin[edit | edit source]
- Longueuil College-Francais defeated Carleton Place Canadians 2-1 (so)
- Terrebonne Cobras defeated Truro Bearcats 8-2
- Longueuil College-Francais defeated Truro Bearcats 6-4
- Terrebonne Cobras defeated Carleton Place Canadians 8-7 (so)
- Carleton Place Canadians defeated Truro Bearcats 3-1
- Terrebonne Cobras defeated Longueuil College-Francais 3-2 (2ot)
Round Robin Standings[edit | edit source]
x = Clinched championship round berth; y = Clinched first overall
Tie Breaker: Head-to-Head, then 3-way +/-.
Semifinal[edit | edit source]
Final[edit | edit source]