This is the 2017-18 Yamaska-Missisquoi Junior A Hockey League season.
Membership Changes[edit | edit source]
- The Cowansville/St-Alphonse Huskies organization appear to have been renamed the Cowansville Voyageurs
- The Bromont Rockies return to Junior A after withdrawing for 2016-17
- The Waterloo/Valcourt Maroons abandon Valcourt and are renamed the Waterloo Maroons
- The Junior B level Acton Vale Valois, Bedford Bulls, and Granby Phantoms are playing in the league as the Junior B level league is not playing this year.
Member Teams[edit | edit source]
As noted above the league is playing with three former Junior B League teams as that league is not playing for the 2017-18 season.
Standings[edit | edit source]
The league (along with most junior leagues in Quebec) uses what is called a Fair Play Point which is a bonus point in the standings if the team meets certain requirements in terms of avoiding penalties.
|Granby Phantoms (Jr B)||20||13||4||3||69||62||18||47|
|Acton Vale Valois (Jr B)||19||11||4||4||80||50||17||43|
|Bedford Bulls (Jr B)||20||1||17||2||43||95||17||21|
Playoffs[edit | edit source]
The Junior A and Junior B teams were split into their own groups for the playoffs.
Junior A[edit | edit source]
- Game 1: Bedford Bulls defeated Waterloo Maroons 7-2
- Game 2: Cowansville Voyageurs defeated Bromont Rockies 7-2
- Game 3: Granby Bulldogs defeated Bromont Rockies 7-0
- Game 4: Not needed
- Game 5: Granby Bulldogs defeated Waterloo Maroons 5-0
- Game 6: Bedford Bulls defeated Cowansville Voyageurs 4-0
- Game 7: Granby Bulldogs defeated Bedford Bulls 6-0