This is the 2017-18 Orford-Saint-Francois Junior A Hockey League season.
- The Sherbrooke Hockey Experts, Sherbrooke Metro Plouffe, Sherbrooke Club Piscine and the Sherbrooke Thibault GM all are out of the league.
- The league has three teams representing the Sherbrooke Phoenix. Identified as I, II, and III
|Coaticook Frontaliers||Coaticook||Arena Gerard-Coullard|
|Magog Cantonniers||Magog||Arena Magog|
|St-Francois Promutuel Val||Windsor||Centre J A LeMay|
|Sherbrooke Phoenix (I)||Sherbrooke||Centre Julien-Ducharme|
|Sherbrooke Phoenix (II)||Sherbrooke||Centre Julien-Ducharme|
|Sherbrooke Phoenix (III)||Sherbrooke||Centre Julien-Ducharme|
The league (along with most junior leagues in Quebec) uses what is called a Fair Play Point which is a bonus point in the standings if the team meets certain requirements in terms of avoiding penalties.
|St-Francois Promutuel Val||24||15||9||0||109||66||20||50|
|Sherbrooke Phoenix (III)||24||9||13||2||81||98||19||39|
|Sherbrooke Phoenix (II)||24||6||14||4||68||96||19||35|
|Sherbrooke Phoenix (I)||24||3||19||2||73||137||22||30|
The teams are paired off into two groups of three. Each group plays a round robin within the group. The league continues to use the fair play point in the round robin . The second place team from one group plays the third place team from the other pool in the quarterfinals. The first place team from each pool plays one of the winners from the quarterfinals in the semifinals. The semifinal winners meet for the league championship.
- Game 1: Coaticook Frontaliers defeated Magog Cantonniers 1*-0
- Game 2: Sherbrooke Phoenix (II) defeated St-Francois Promutuel Val 2*-0*
- Game 3: Coaticook Frontaliers defeated Sherbrooke Phoenix (III) 6*-4*
- Game 4: St-Francois Promutuel Val defeated Sherbrooke Phoenix (I) 4*-2*
- Game 5: Sherbrooke Phoenix (II) defeated Sherbrooke Phoenix (I) 4*-2*
- Game 6: Sherbrooke Phoenix (III) defeated Magog Cantonniers 5-4
(*) denotes team earned Fair Play Point for game
Round Robin StandingsEdit
|Sherbrooke Phoenix (III)||2||1||1||0||9||10||1||3|
|Sherbrooke Phoenix (II)||2||2||0||0||6||2||2||6|
|St-Francois Promutuel Val||2||1||1||0||4||4||2||4|
|Sherbrooke Phoenix (I)||2||0||2||0||4||8||2||2|
- Game 7: St-Francois Promutuel Val defeated Magog Cantonniers 5-4 (ot)
- Game 8: Sherbrooke Phoenix (I) defeated Sherbrooke Phoenix (III) 4-3
- Game 9: Coaticook Frontaliers defeated St-Francois Promutuel Val 5-1
- Game 10: Sherbrooke Phoenix (I) defeated Sherbrooke Phoenix (II) 4-3 (so)