This is the 2017-18 Ligue Nord-Américaine de Hockey season. This is the league's 22nd season overall dating back to its' founding in 1996 as the semi-professional Quebec Semi Professional Hockey League. This is the league's 13th season under this name.
- On May 31, 2017 the Laval Prédateurs management announced they were ceasing operations on the team's facebook page. The team had changed ownership during the 2016-17 season. The posting stated that the team had attempted to relocate to three different locations without success and had attempted to work out arrangements to sit out the 2017-18 season and resume play for the 2018-19 season but an agreement could not be worked out with other parties.
- The Trois-Rivières Blizzard are renamed the Trois-Rivières Draveurs
|Thetford Mines Assurancia||36||19||16||1||125||132||37|
|Saint-Georges Cool FM 103.5||36||16||17||3||126||136||35|
All six teams qualify for the playoffs. The two highest seeded quarterfinal losers advances to a repechage (2nd chance round) which is best-of-three. The winner of that series advances to the semifinals. All other rounds are best-of-seven.
- Sorel-Tracy Éperviers defeated Trois-Rivières Draveurs 4 games to 2
- Jonquière Marquis defeated Saint-Georges Cool FM 103.5 4 games to 2
- Rivière-du-Loup 3L defeated Thetford Mines Assurancia 4 games to 3
- Sorel-Tracy Éperviers defeated Thetford Mines Assurancia 4 games to 3
- Rivière-du-Loup 3L defeated Jonquière Marquis 4 games to 2