This is the 2017-18 Commonwealth Coast Conference season. This is the conference's second season under this name.
- None; but In October 2016 the Becker Hawks announced that they would be moving to the Worcester Sports Center when it opens in time for the 2017-18 season. The move will be 15 miles closer to campus and the facility will also be home the the Worcester State Lancers of the Massachusetts State Collegiate Athletic Conference.
- On January 26, 2017 it was announced that the New England Hockey Conference would be adding the Johnson and Wales Wildcats and Suffolk Rams for the 2018-19 season. The two teams are joining from the Commonwealth Coast Conference.
|Commonwealth Coast Conference||Overall Record|
|Salve Regina Seahawks||18||14||2||2||80||33||30||30||22||6||2||123||61|
|University of New England Nor'Easters||18||11||4||3||92||69||25||29||20||6||3||141||99|
|Western New England Golden Bears||18||4||12||2||43||69||10||26||9||14||3||69||95|
|Johnson and Wales Wildcats||18||3||14||1||43||77||7||25||5||19||1||55||103|
The top eight teams qualify for the single elimination tournament. All games are held at the higher seeded team's rink. The tournament winner earns the conference's automatic bid to the 2018 NCAA Division III Men's Ice Hockey Tournament.
- Salve Regina Seahawks defeated Western New England Golden Bears 8-1
- Endicott Gulls defeated Suffolk Rams 10-2
- University of New England Nor'Easters defeated Wentworth Leopards 6-3
- Nichols Bison defeated Curry Colonels 4-3
- Nichols Bison defeated Salve Regina Seahawks 5-4
- University of New England Nor'Easters defeated Endicott Gulls 4-1