This is the 2015-16 Western Collegiate Hockey Association season. This is the league's 64th season.
|Michigan Technological University||28||18||7||3||-||-||92||55||39|
|Minnesota State University, Mankato||28||16||5||7||-||-||82||48||39|
|Bowling Green State University||28||16||7||5||-||-||81||59||37|
|Ferris State University||28||13||11||4||-||-||73||70||30|
|Northern Michigan University||28||12||11||5||-||-||65||69||29|
|Bemidji State University||28||11||12||5||-||-||66||66||27|
|Lake Superior State University||28||10||13||5||-||-||49||71||25|
|University of Alaska Fairbanks||28||8||16||4||-||-||65||87||20|
|University of Alaska Anchorage||28||8||18||2||-||-||63||84||18|
|University of Alabama, Huntsville||28||5||17||6||-||-||61||88||16|
The top 8 teams qualify for the conference tournament. The quarterfinal round is a best-of-three series held at the rink of the higher seeded team. The semifinal and final rounds are single "sudden death" games held at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The winner of the conference tournament earns the conference's automatic bid to the 2016 NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey Tournament.
Referee Oliver “Butch” Mousseau a WCHA referee fell in the pre-game warm-up prior to the Michigan Tech-Ferris State semifinal game.  He was not wearing a helmet at the time and his head hit the ice. He was take to the hospital after the fall. He passed away a week later from the injuries suffered in the fall.
- Michigan Tech defeated Alaska-Fairbanks 2 games to none (7-1, 5-3)
- Minnesota State-Mankato defeated Lake Superior State 2 games to 1 (5-2, 0-2, 3-0)
- Bowling Green defeated Bemidji State 2 games to 1 (1-3, 7-2, 3-1(
- Ferris State defeated Northern Michigan 2 games to none (3-2, 5-2)
- Ferris State defeated Michigan Tech 1-0
- Minnesota State-Mankato defeated Bowling Green 2-1
- Ferris State defeated Minnesota State-Mankato 2-1
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found