The Cadets will attempt to repeat as NCAA Division III champions.
News and notesEdit
- December 4: Julie Fortier became the Cadets all-time goal-scoring leader. The record was set in Worcester, Massachusetts, as the Cadets logged a 5-0 victory over Holy Cross. Fortier contributed with two scores and a helper. With Norwich leading by a 1-0 tally, Fortier notched the 73rd goal of her career to surpass Sophie Leclerc.
- December 26, 2011: The Norwich Cadets will wear special-edition pink jerseys for their annual cancer awareness night. The event will be held on January 28, 2012 versus New England College at Kreitzberg Arena. All monies raised will be donated to the Carol Stephens Scholarship Fund.
- January 6: Team captain Melissa Rundlett became just the third Norwich player in program history to reach 100 career points. She registered a goal and two assists to help the Cadets best St. Michael's by a 9-0 mark. At the 5:36 mark of the first period, she assisted on Renee Lortie’s goal for the 99th career point. She would reach the milestone by scoring her seventh goal of the season at the 17:09 mark of the first period. Said goal gave Norwich a 5-0 advantage. Lortie led the Cadets' offense on the night with two goals and two assists. 
Awards and honorsEdit
- Julie Fortier, ECAC East Division III Women’s Player of the Week (Week of November 14, 2011)
- Julie Fortier, ECAC East Division III Women’s Player of the Week (Week of November 21, 2011)
- ↑ http://www.ecacdiiihockey.com/womens_east/2011-12/releases/fortier_sets_nu_all_time_goals_mark
- ↑ http://www.norwichathletics.com/sports/wice/2011-12/releases/Pink_Night_12-21-11
- ↑ http://www.norwichathletics.com/sports/wice/2011-12/releses/St._Michael-s_1-6-12
- ↑ http://www.ecacdiiihockey.com/womens_east/2011-12/weekly_releases/Women-s_East_POTW_11.14.pdf
- ↑ http://www.ecacdiiihockey.com/womens_east/2011-12/weekly_releases/Women-s_East_POTW_11.21.pdf
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.