On December 17, the Broome County Barons announced that they would leave Chenango, New York. The team relocated to Cape Cod and resumed play on January 18. The league truncated the original 60-game schedule to less than 50 games in early February. The Rome Frenzy suspended operations shortly thereafter.
|New York Aviators||47||32||13||2||0||186||132||66|
|Thousand Islands Privateers||44||26||13||5||0||201||153||57|
|Broome County Barons/Cape Cod Barons||35||10||21||4||0||95||144||24|
- Advanced to playoffs
|N2||Thousand Islands Privateers||1|
|S1||New York Aviators||1|
|S1||New York Aviators||3|
- Lindsay, Joy. "Barons Leave Broome County", December 17, 2010. Retrieved on October 14, 2011. Archived from the original on October 14, 2011.
- Cape Cod has a hockey team!. Cape Cod Today (January 1, 2011). Archived from the original on October 14, 2011. Retrieved on October 14, 2011.
- Hambleton, Todd. "Games trimmed, teams added", February 12, 2011. Retrieved on October 14, 2011. Archived from the original on October 14, 2011.
- Pitarresi, John. "Frenzy season ends; team might leave Rome", February 9, 2010. Retrieved on October 14, 2011. Archived from the original on October 14, 2011.
- Federal Hockey League - Playoff Bracket. Pointstreak Sports Technologies. Retrieved on October 14, 2011.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at 2010–11 FHL season. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|