This is the 2007 NCAA Division III Women's Ice Hockey Tournament. This was the eighth time a national championship tournament at the Division III level had been held and was was the sixth one sanctioned by the NCAA.
Format[edit | edit source]
Seven teams qualify for the single elimination tournament.
Quarterfinals[edit | edit source]
- Middlebury Panthers defeated Manhattanville Valiants 3-1
- Wisconsin-Stevens Point Pointers defeated Gustavus Adolphus Golden Gusties 4-1
- Amherst Lord Jeffs defeated RIT Tigers 2-1
Semifinals[edit | edit source]
- Middlebury Panthers defeated Wisconsin-Stevens Point Pointers 5-1
- Plattsburgh Cardinals defeated Amherst Lord Jeffs 3-2