This is the 2006 NCAA Division III Women's Ice Hockey Tournament. This was the seventh time a national championship tournament at the Division III level had been held and was was the fifth one sanctioned by the NCAA.
Format[edit | edit source]
Seven teams qualified for a single elimination tournament.
Quarterfinals[edit | edit source]
- Middlebury Panthers defeated Manhattanville Valiants 4-3
- Plattsburgh Cardinals defeated Elmira Soaring Eagles 4-1
- Wisconsin-Stevens Point Pointers defeated Wisconsin-Superior Yellowjackets 2-0
Semifinals[edit | edit source]
- Middlebury Panthers defeated Gustavus Adolphus Golden Gusties 2-1
- Plattsburgh Cardinals defeated Wisconsin-Stevens Point Pointers 4-1