This is the 2005 NCAA Division III Women's Ice Hockey Tournament. This was the sixth time a national championship tournament at the Division III level had been held and was was the fourth one sanctioned by the NCAA.
Format[edit | edit source]
Seven teams qualify for the single elimination tournament.
Quarterfinals[edit | edit source]
- Middlebury Panthers defeated Manhattanville Valiants 3-2 (ot)
- Plattsburgh Cardinals defeated Bowdoin Polar Bears 9-4
- Gustavus Adolphus Golden Gusties defeated Wisconsin-Stevens Point Pointers 3-0
Semifinals[edit | edit source]
- Elmira Soaring Eagles defeated Plattsburgh Cardinals 4-3
- Middlebury Panthers defeated Gustavus Adolphus Golden Gusties 7-3