This is the 2004 NCAA Division III Women's Ice Hockey Tournament. This was the fifth time a national championship tournament at the Division III level had been held and was was the third one sanctioned by the NCAA.
Format[edit | edit source]
Seven teams qualify for the single elimination tournament. The Middlebury Panthers were host for the semifinal and final rounds.
Quarterfinals[edit | edit source]
- Middlebury Panthers defeated Elmira Soaring Eagles 2-1
- Wisconsin-Stevens Point Pointers defeated Gustavus Adolphus Golden Gusties 3-2 (2ot)
- Plattsburgh Cardinals defeated Bowdoin Polar Bears 2-1
Semifinals[edit | edit source]
- Middlebury Panthers defeated Plattsburgh Cardinals 2-1
- Wisconsin-Stevens Point Pointers defeated Manhattanville Valiants 4-1