This is the 2003 NCAA Division III Women's Ice Hockey Tournament. This was the fourth time a national championship tournament at the Division III level had been held and was was the second one sanctioned by the NCAA.
Format[edit | edit source]
Seven teams qualify for the single elimination tournament. The Elmira Soaring Eagles were the top seed earning a bye to the semifinals and were host for the semifinal and final rounds.
Quarterfinals[edit | edit source]
- Wisconsin-River Falls Falcons defeated St Thomas Tommies 5-1
- Bowdoin Polar Bears defeated Middlebury Panthers 3-0
- Manhattanville Valiants defeated Williams Ephs 5-1
Semifinals[edit | edit source]
- Manhattanville Valiants defeated Bowdoin Polar Bears 5-1
- Elmira Soaring Eagles defeated Wisconsin-River Falls Falcons 2-1