This is the 2003 NCAA Division III Women's Ice Hockey Tournament. This was the fourth time a national championship tournament at the Division III level had been held and was was the second one sanctioned by the NCAA.
Seven teams qualify for the single elimination tournament. The Elmira Soaring Eagles were the top seed earning a bye to the semifinals and were host for the semifinal and final rounds.
- Wisconsin-River Falls Falcons defeated St Thomas Tommies 5-1
- Bowdoin Polar Bears defeated Middlebury Panthers 3-0
- Manhattanville Valiants defeated Williams Ephs 5-1
- Manhattanville Valiants defeated Bowdoin Polar Bears 5-1
- Elmira Soaring Eagles defeated Wisconsin-River Falls Falcons 2-1