This is the 1998-99 Southern Elite Hockey League season. This was the league's second and final season.
Membership[edit | edit source]
- The Alabama Gunners did not return after folding during the 1998-99 season but they were replaced by the Pelham Prowlers.
- The Kissimmee Fury are renamed the Orlando Fury
- The Tampa, Florida based Tampa Bay Ice Pirates are added to the league
The league was made up of seven teams for the season.
- Chicago Force (Chicago, Illinois)
- Daytona Riptide (Daytona Beach, Florida)
- Jacksonville Hammerheads (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Orlando Fury (Kissimmee, Florida)
- Pelham Prowlers (Pelham, Alabama)
- Space Coast Blast (Cape Canaveral, Florida)
- Tampa Bay Ice Pirates (Tampa, Florida
Standings[edit | edit source]
Pelham Prowlers finished first with a 34-5-1 record; balance of standings unknown
Playoffs[edit | edit source]
The Pelham Prowlers swept the Orlando Fury in two games (7-5, 5-3) and the Space Coast Blast in three games (7-4, 8-6, 6-3) to take the SEHL championship.