This is the 1987 NCAA Division III Men's Ice Hockey Championship.
- Plattsburgh Cardinals defeated Norwich Cadets 2 games to 1 (6-2, 3-4, 2-1 (minigame))
- Oswego Great Lakers defeated Babson Beavers 2 games to 1 (3-2, 1-2, 1-0 (minigame))
- St. Cloud State Huskies defeated Salem State Vikings 2 games to 1 (4-8, 3-2 (ot), 2-1 (minigame))
- Bemidji State Beavers defeated Concordia Cobbers 2 games to none (3-1, 8-6)
- Plattsburgh Cardinals defeated Bemidji State Beavers 7-4
- Oswego Great Lakers defeated St. Cloud State Huskies 5-2
Note: Plattsburgh's championship was later vacated by the NCAA Committee on Infractions
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.