This is the 1963-64 season of the Western Hockey League.
It was the 12th season of the league.
With only six teams left, the league again reverted to a single division setup.
Denver Invaders 70-44-23-3-91 271-202 Portland Buckaroos 70-33-30-7-73 229-228 Los Angeles Blades 70-31-31-8-70 218-244 San Francisco Seals 70-32-35-3-67 228-262 Seattle Totems 70-29-35-6-64 247-228 Vancouver Canucks 70-26-41-3-55 229-258
Best of 7
- Los Angeles Blades beat the Denver Invaders 4 wins to 2. (7-3, 2-8, 4-3, 2-3, 5-4, 5-3)
- San Francisco Seals beat the Portland Buckaroos 4 wins to 1. (6-4, 2-5, 3-2, 4-2, 6-5)
Best of 7
- Goaltender: Al Millar, Denver Invaders
- Defenceman: Fred Hucul, Denver
- Defenceman: Sandy Hucul, Denver
- Center: Guyle Fielder, Seattle Totems
- Left Winger: Lou Jankowski, Denver
- Right Winger: Leo Labine, Los Angeles Blades
- Goaltender: Marcel Paille, Vancouver Canucks
- Defenceman: Gordon Sinclair, Seattle
- Defenceman: Pat Stapleton, Portland Buckaroos
- Center: Art Jones, Portland
- Left Winger: Bill MacFarland, Seattle
- Right Winger: Buddy Boone, Vancouver
The league's all-star game was played in Vancouver on Sunday, September 29, 1963.
Attendance was 5,080.
Pre-season Game Ads