|Fort Osborne Rifles||6||0||6||0||9||42||0|
- 12/19: Victorias - Winnipegs 3:3
- 1/9: Winnipegs - Rifles 12:0
- 1/16: Victorias - Rifles 7:2
- 1/23: Winnipegs - Victorias 2:0
- 1/30: Winnipegs - Rifles 5:2
- 2/6: Victorias - Rifles 7:3
- 2/13; Victorias - Winnipegs 4:3
- 2/20: Winnipegs - Rifles 5:1
- 2/27: Victorias - Rifles 6:1
- 3/12: Victorias - Winnipegs 3:2
A schedule of games posted in the Winnipeg Daily Tribune shows that there were 3 more games scheduled - 03/12 Winnipegs vs Rifles, 03/19 Victorias vs Rifles and 3/26 Victorias vs Winnipegs. Neither of these games appear to have been played - a game between Vics II & Winnipegs II was played on 3/19 suggesting that Fort Osborne may have defaulted its remaining games. The game on March 26th was advertised as going ahead if weather permitted.
Victorias and Winnipegs had been scheduled for 1 game extra which may have been an exhibition match.
The old www.puckerings.com
- Winnipeg Daily Tribune, 1891-12-12, page 4